Inspired by the favorite sandwich, this frozen dessert features delicious raspberries and juice between layers of a peanut butter and yogurt mixture to make this cool treat.
1. Combine peanut butter, yogurt, milk, 2 tablespoons honey, and vanilla in a food processor or blender until smooth.
2. Pour peanut-butter mixture into eight 6- to 7-ounce paper cups or pop molds until they're one-third full. Cover and freeze for 1 hour. Cover and chill remaining peanut-butter mixture until needed.
3. Stir together raspberries and juice, divide among the cups or molds, and insert sticks. Cover and freeze for an hour. Then fill with remaining peanut-butter mixture and freeze for at least 8 hours, or until firm.
4. Let stand at room temperature for about 5 minutes before unmolding. If you want, spoon honey around the rims and sprinkle on sesame seeds.
5. Recipe adapted from Pops! Icy Treats for Everyone copyright 2008 by Krystina Castella. Photographs copyright 2008 by Emily Brooke Sandor. Reprinted with permission of Quirk Books; quirkbooks.com.